It is quite common for us to see that people can get a bit annoyed about changing their outdoor siren’s batteries every a few months. And after a couple times, they’d rather stop changing. This means the money spent would go to waste, wouldn’t it?
Now we have come up with a solution to solve this dilemma. After a few months of development and testing, the revolutionary next-gen outdoor siren with its distinctive design and impressive features is now ready for the market.
Here are a few things that we made to fulfill your needs:
Extend standby time to 3 years without external power supply
So you don’t have to climb the wall of your house to change the battery every a few months. It’s a big trouble saver.
Add a water proof cover inside of the device cabinet
By upgrading the siren’s protection level, this device is more suitable for the outdoor use than ever.
Add a level meter inside of the device cabinet
This ingenious upgrade not only really makes the installation of our outdoor sire much easier, but also ensure the device in proper position on the wall.
- Prime Power Supply: 3x D(LR20) Dry Cell Batteries
- Alternative Power Supply: DC12V 1A
- Transmission Distance: Up to 300M without obstacle
- Battery Standby Time: 36 Months
- Siren Volume: 115dB@30cm
- Standby Current: ≤30 uA
- Working Current: <450 mA
- Lens Color: Red/Blue Working Temperature: -20ºC~60ºC
- Humidity: ≤90%rh (non-condensing)
- IP Grade: IP54
- Tamper Protection: Supported
- Siren Volume Adjustment: Supported
- Housing Material: PC+ABS+Anti-UV
- Dimensions(L×W×H) : 240mm×220mm×70mm
For more information relating our newly released outdoor sirens, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.